Wednesday 22 February 2012

someplace in the sky

bonjour!

i captured this when i was out on a walk with the mother a few weeks back, when the air was that sort of cold and dry where it kinda hurts to breathe? but you know you need to take that next breath if only because the stuff that surrounds you is so god damn beautiful and you don't wana miss it.

i received the 'cute blog' award by the fantastically lovely tiny sailor :)

1. What is your go to make-up product?
black liquid eyeliner from the beauty without cruelty range
2. What's your favourite fashion trend of 2012?
erm, ok, i'm being totally honest here, i don't exactly keep up to date with all things fashion related...but i do really love all the big and weird statement jewellery i'm seeing around lately
3. What is your favourite dessert?
my mums vegan chocolate cake!
4. Favourite color?
ohhh deary me i do indeed love all colours! but olive green has a special place in my heart. (as does scarlet red!)
5. What is your middle name?
mary
6. What was the last song you listened to?
the girl, by city and colour

7. Cats or Dogs?
love em both! and rabbits
8.One thing I have never mentioned in my blog...
i want to be a writer

Cute Blogs:

love and all that jazz x

1 comment:

Party Poison said...

I really like the picture. And thank you so much for the cute blog award :p

I totally stole your idea and gave out my own. You should check it out ;D

ps: City And Colour, very nice ;)