Friday 28 February 2014

Like A Smoothie Virgin


Today was the first time in 3 weeks (!) I had a smoothie for breakfast! It's been a long 3 weeks...
But I've stuck to my cleanse, not cheated once and now it has got to the magical stage where I can start reintroducing foods back into my diet. Yay! Tasting that smoothie today was like tasting a smoothie for the first time all over again. I felt, giddy and overwhelmed and dare I say it? Like a smoothie virgin :) 



I've been thinking a lot lately (good lord everyone run for cover) about this blog and whether It's something that I want to pursue anymore. I began this little blog a few years a go now, and we've had our ups and downs. It started life as a journal, then became a hazy attempt at a food blog, then I pushed it into craft and d.i.y territory. But nothing ever seemed to stick, my little blog would always shrug it off as I got bored and moved on to the next idea that had my brain in a storm.


But the thing is, I don't want to delete it. I like blogging, it soothes me. So instead of ending it all, I think a change might be better. A fresh start. My little blog is about to grow up, so watch this space.

Happy Friday! x



1 comment:

Kim said...

This looks so yummy! I do love a good smoothie. Did you use the hand blender for this? I wish we had a blender over here :( xx