Tuesday 4 February 2014

Our Little Garden

This is our little garden...we're starting small.


Just a few little herbs like Parsley, Coriander, Basil and Chives.



It's so lovely to watch them grow! We filled the little pots halfway with soil and then sprinkled the tiny seeds on top. We very gently covered them with more soil and watered them.


They've already grown so much! I would love a proper garden, my parents have a huge rambling garden, full of wonderful flowers, vegetables and right at the bottom there could be pixies and elves...
Here in our little nest we have a small roof area that we're hoping to keep some plants on. It's sunny outside the window now and I can almost trick myself to believing it's summer.

I'll keep you updated on these little guys, when they're big enough I may share a recipe using our homegrown herbs.

Happy Tuesday! x





No comments: